UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 3, 2022
UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
On this page you will find information on scholarships and awards – some that require an application, and others that do not require you to submit a scholarship application. Further details can be found below.
*This page is only for International students commencing their first term of studies at UNSW in Term 3 2022*
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS THAT REQUIRE AN APPLICATION
To be considered for the scholarships specified in this section, applicants must complete and submit an application for the UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 3, 2022 (PUCA1029) by the deadline.
By applying for PUCA1029 you will be considered for any scholarship in this list that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for.
Scholarships available in this offering that require an application for PUCA1029:
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025)
- UNSW Law & Justice International Award (PUCA1028)
- UNSW Business School International Scholarship (PUCA1024)
- UNSW Business School International Pathways Award (PUCA1023)
Full details of the listed scholarships including the value, eligibility and selection criteria can be found by clicking on the relevant title further down this page. More scholarships and awards may be progressively added to this list.
Applications open on 1 May 2022 and will close at 11:59PM AEST Sunday, 31 July 2022. Please ensure you allow enough time to submit your application as we are unable to accept late applications.
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS THAT DO NOT REQUIRE AN APPLICATION
International students commencing in Term 3, 2022 are not required to submit an application for the scholarships and awards listed in this section. Eligible students who have received an offer of admission to commence at UNSW in Term 3, 2022 will be automatically considered for these scholarships and awards.
Offers for these scholarships and awards will be awarded to eligible students on a competitive basis using your application for admission to UNSW. You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered.
Scholarships and awards available in this offering that do not require a scholarship application:
- Australia’s Global University Award (PUCA1026)
- UNSW Global Academic Award (PUCA1027)
- Future of Change Scholarships (UGCE1283)
- Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary (UGCA1594)
Full details of the listed scholarships and awards including the value, eligibility and selection criteria can be found by clicking on the relevant title below. Further scholarships and awards may be progressively added to this list.
International Student Award
The International Student Award has been established to assist students from low income and developing countries to access education at a highly ranked Australian university. It is available to eligible new students commencing in Term 3 2022 and provides a 15% contribution towards tuition fees for the duration of program.
Further information on the International Student Award is available here.
Please note, the Award is only available to eligible students commencing in 2022, so we encourage you to submit your application for admission as soon as possible to be considered for this Award.
Provides a 15% contribution directly towards tuition fees.
Applicants are automatically considered for this Award when applying for admission to UNSW. Eligible students will be invited to submit a brief statement about their motivation to study at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student; and
- Be a citizen of an eligible country; and
- Be commencing full-time study as a new student on campus^ in a UNSW Diploma, UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding programs offered by AGSM, UNSW Online, UNSW Canberra, UNSW Foundation Programs, Transition Program Online, any program taught in the Hexamester calendar, or Study Abroad students); and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
- Must not be a current student of UNSW (exceptions made for those who have completed an undergraduate program at UNSW and are commencing a postgraduate program).
^ Open to students commencing studies online in a program that is usually offered on campus.
* Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 3, 2022.
* The Award cannot be deferred beyond Term 3 2022.
ALSO SEE: keiser University Scholarship Programs